Windowmaker WPrefs.app and GNUstep directories

From: Pete French
Subject: Windowmaker WPrefs.app and GNUstep directories
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 13:46:03 +0000

Does anybody understand windowmaker well enough to know where it
decided to out it's Wprefs.app when you install it ? I am wondering
if it looks at the GNUstep environment variables during install or not.

basically I have a little problem where two machines have decided to
put the app in different places. My home direcrtory is shared, so it
only appears correctly in the doock on one or the other.

-bat.