Re: ANN: MPDCon 1.2 Beta 1 (The No-Its-Not-Dead-Yet Release)

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: ANN: MPDCon 1.2 Beta 1 (The No-Its-Not-Dead-Yet Release)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:27:52 -0500

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:08:59 +0100
Daniel Luederwald <das_flip@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Daniel:

> I just wanted to say that I uploaded a preview version of the
> upcoming mpdcon 1.2

Thanks Daniel, the "filter" boxes is certainly an improvement over the
old search system. My only problem with it is that I can't seem to add
all tracks in an album or by a certain artist in one go from the
"Collection" window. Also, it would be nice to have in the "Current
play list" window: (1) Play back controls (and option to hide the main
player window), (2) A button to go to the current track.

Thanks,
Charles

--
panic("bad_user_access_length executed (not cool, dude)");
        linux-2.0.38/kernel/panic.c