GWorkspace Guide update

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: GWorkspace Guide update
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:53:11 +0200

Hi all,

As mentioned before I had a bit of trouble to generate a correct PDF from the DocBook sources. With some testing I discovered that using plain TeX worked fine... hence I learned my self a bit of LaTeX and converted the entire guide to LaTeX.

Here are my first results: The .pdf version looks great... the HTML images are a bit small, but I have to figure out to fix that...

Also the comments I got from Roan Horning are included. This is a test version, so please if you have comments suggestions, or ideas let me know (esp. about the use of LaTeX :))

The version is available from:
http://gnustep.made-it.com/GWorkspace/

In that directory you will find the LaTeX sources, GWorkspace.pdf, GWorkspace.html and generate.sh. The orginal images are not included.

I hope the better PDF version compensates the less nice HTML version.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw

--
"It is not necessary to change.