NeXT stuff available

From: Helge Hess
Subject: NeXT stuff available
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 23:33:03 +0200

Hi,

we still have some 5 black/white and 1 color NeXTstation (with 15" or 20" CRT, or both ;-) which we do not really use anymore ;-> Don't know whether all of them still work properly, at least mices might need some fiddling. Not sure how well the CRTs are. But in general I think they should be OK.
Plus a NeXTprinter.

Anyway, if someone would like to own one, drop me a line ;-)

I don't want any money for them (though I don't mind getting a dinner payed ;-) But I prefer to pass them to people who actually want to own them (and not resale the stuff on eBay). Well, and of course I want no hassle :-) So either you come around and pick them up or maybe I could bring them to a next Wocoa.

Further we have an old G3 Mac, grey desktop machine. I think it doesn't even run OSX 10.3. And one of those old HPs (Geckos?) which can run NeXTstep.
Anyone wants to have those? Otherwise they go to the garbage dump ;-)

Greets,
  Helge

PS: of course I keep an ND Cube, a station and a printer ;-) Just 7 of them is a bit much ;-)
--
Helge Hess
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/