Re: These NeXTbuntu guys

From: Tenzin
Subject: Re: These NeXTbuntu guys
Date: 29 Aug 2006 08:14:06 -0700

Hi,

> I assume the corresponding system on a Mac is multi threaded. If I try
> to start an app from the dock there and it hangs I have no problem to
> open the application list and kill it. I can't do that with Window
> Maker.

Have you tried CTRL-ESC then selecting kill, when the crashed app has
focus, in WindowMaker ? If it's only the app that has crashed and not
WindowMaker or X11 this should work ... I say should, for myself it
does, but, as is said, your mileage may vary.

To open the application list middle click does this unless that default
has been changed by WMPrefs or editing one of it's configuration files
manually.

Tenzin