ANN: GNUstep Non-FSF project

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: ANN: GNUstep Non-FSF project
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 22:09:53 -0600

I'm still planning this out, but I'd like to announce a new project
that I've created on gna.org

This is a project where people can put GNUstep-related frameworks and
applications without having to sign a copyright assignment form to the
FSF.

I hope this will give people a common place to put their
GNUstep-related projects so that everyone can find them.  It may also
help reduce the amount of orphan works, since other people could work
on the projects and contribute to them.

Of course it is still preferable that large-scale (multi-developer)
projects and projects that may outlive the interest of their author get
assigned to the FSF as it is easy to add to these projects.  But I'll
let you make that decision.

Anyone who wants write access, please let me know:

https://gna.org/projects/gnustep-nonfsf/