Re: really attracting developers

From: joekewoud_
Subject: Re: really attracting developers
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 21:04:50 +0200

Do you mean the Itunes/quicktime development kits, or do you mean rhapsody? Quicktime and Itunes are based on carbon, not on cocoa (the renamed openstep api) And if I am well informed the rhapsody license is expired. Nice if you want make apps for your own, but not so handy if you want to release something. You could not because you would use the framework, and so would also need a license to use and distribute it. I hope I am wrong with this, and if you have more suggestions, they would be very welcome.

Ewoud