Re: beyond openstep?

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: beyond openstep?
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:32:55 +0800

On 9/5/06, Riccardo <multix@ngi.it> wrote:
Well,

we will go "beyond optenstep" for sure. We are already making some small
steps

On Monday, September 4, 2006, at 05:28 AM, Rogelio Serrano wrote:

> is gnustep going where openstep did not intend to go?
perhaps, but I would prefer to go were openstep intended to go, but
didn't arrive.

> anybody want gnome and kde compatibility?
I don't, definitively. It would taint us, infect us.

well people are baginning to look at right hand scrollbars and attached menus.

--
the thing i like with my linux pc is that i can sum up my complaints in 5 items