Re: Development help requested

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Development help requested
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:37:08 +0200

Le 4 sept. 06 à 16:08, Sergii Stoian a écrit :

Why do think that ProjectCenter is unmaintained?

Hi Sergii,

I submitted this bug which is really annoying three months ago: <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=16754> I have still got no feedback about it. The bug was discussed in August 2005 and Nicola Pero explained that the bug isn't in gnustep- make but ProjectCenter.

Just to outline the need to have some feedback about bugs even if they aren't fixed. This may explain why it's possible to have the feeling ProjectCenter is unmaintained.

Cheers,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé