mixing C++ and Objective C

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: mixing C++ and Objective C
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 14:49:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

let me apologize in advance for asking a very basic question, which I was
not, however, able to resolve by googling. I will gladly accept an "RTFM"
if accompanied by a link to the appropriate resource.

I am looking for a beginner's tutorial on building GNUstep projects that
mix C++ and Objective C, preferably with a section on writing
GNUmakefiles. What projects have been written with this combination? I
would like to see some source code to get a feel for how it's done.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Marko

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de