Etoile/GNUstep developers in San Francisco

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Etoile/GNUstep developers in San Francisco
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 22:07:53 +0200

Hi Steppers,

Are there any Etoile/GNUstep developers in/near San Francisco? I am going to be there from 12th to 24th of September, and I would like to meet some Steppers live. Or ... I will be in New Jersey this week-end 10th&11th - Sommerville/Bridgewater, however I am not sure about much free time there at this moment.

Regards,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi