Re: GNUstep Icon Design

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GNUstep Icon Design
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:58:11 +0700

The icons, I am interested. BTW, Can someone move MyGL in ftp incoming into some places? (I don't have a place to hold files for now.) May be a tutorial? And if you don't mind please remove -llcms in the makefile for me, thanks. Or do you have any nsopenglview example that works and with 3d? if I remember correctly, the 2d sample won't work without some hack (see in the MyGL source) so the source could be used as a starting point, the model included is also free. One more question, where can I get ArtResources?