Re: porting cocoafibs, trouble with nibs

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: porting cocoafibs, trouble with nibs
Date: 18 Sep 2006 00:29:41 -0700

hns@computer.org schrieb:
> Alternatively, you can fetch another basic interface&implementation

Sorry for a follow-up to my own posting. I should have added that the
code I have mentioned is not part of the core GNUstep project but of
the version for embedded systems which is called mySTEP (= microSTEP).
To use the files with GNUstep might need some tweaking with #imports.
License conditions are the same (LGPL).

-- hns