Re: Linking problem - undefined reference to `__objc_class_name_XGServer

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Linking problem - undefined reference to `__objc_class_name_XGServer'
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:01:25 -0700

On Oct 26, 2006, at 7:48 AM, Atanas Atanasov wrote:

        Until now my application was running under gui/back 0.9.0, with
gnustep-backend compiled as a library (configured and compiled
with --disable-backend-bundle) . However in the last few versions I tested, this option is not working properly, so I can no longer compile the backend
as a library. I described the problem here
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?16453 almost six months ago, but there was no
activity on it so far.

I fixed this bug in SVN. Here are the diffs if you want to just apply them to the current source code you have: