Re: Segfault in XGServer(X11Ops)

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: Re: Segfault in XGServer(X11Ops)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:41:18 +0100

On Dienstag, Jan 9, 2007, at 15:30 Europe/Berlin, Adam Fedor wrote:

When debugging X problems, it helps to run with XSyncronize set, so that X
crashes directly after whatever caused the problem...

run --GNU-Debug=XSyncronize

Hi Adam,

if I set XSynchronize I do not get a stack in gdb. And because it's SGD the X11 logs are hidden somewhere. I didn't find them yet :-) Do you ask for a specific kind of information or was this a just a generic advise?

I think I've to postphone this because of lack of time.

Sorry
Marc