FOSDEM: We Need Hardware

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: FOSDEM: We Need Hardware
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:01:03 +0000

Hi everybody,

We need to know who can bring hardware for the fosdem's booth...
here's what we *need*:

- "public" computers for the booth -- ideally one running windows, one
running linux/bsd, one running OS X -- could be laptops or not. Those
mac mini do not take space in a luggage ;-)

- external screen (if someone can bring a computer but not a screen,
and someone else can bring a screen but not a computer... ;-) or even
simply as a mirrored screen for a demo)

- power extension cables

- kensington cables could be neat too, though we never had any problems

- a video camera for the devroom talks + ideally a tie microphone
(else sound is really bad)

- a video projector for the devroom (the fosdem guys will give us one
anyway, but it would be better to have our own, trust me)

If you're going to the fosdem and you can bring something on the list,
please tell us :)

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Roard
"La perfection, ce n'est pas quand il n'y a plus rien à ajouter, c'est