Re: FOSDEM: We Need Hardware

From: Benoit Astruc
Subject: Re: FOSDEM: We Need Hardware
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:22:20 +0100

Le 25 janv. 07, à 22:55, Renaud Molla a écrit :

Why specifically french speaking people?
I can't go, I french speaking, but why such a discrimination?

Sorry, it was not intended to be a discrimination. It's just that, well, I fear that my english isn't too good so I wanted to know where I can found people speaking french in case of I encounter any problems on place, so the emphazis on french speaking. Anyway I could have wrote in english but... I was too lazy. I promise I won't do it again.

@+
Benoit