Re: cosmetic patches for gui

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: Re: cosmetic patches for gui
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:59:02 +0100

I'm not sure I understand -- if the text does NOT have borders (eg a
simple text label), I don't think it should use the control background
color at all -- it should be regarded as "transparent" widget, and/or
use the window background colo...
Yeah. I think this applies to the message text in an alert panel, it has no borders nor acts as control. (So instead of changing the background color to windowBackgroundColor in NSAlert.m line 409 -- as my patch does iirc -- one may also setDrawsBackground: NO in line 408.)

Ingolf