Re: inotify fswatcher

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: inotify fswatcher
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:33:38 +0100

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 10:51:29AM -0500, Charles philip Chan wrote:
> No, I am still trying to learn Objective C in my limited spare time.
>
> As a side note, Erica already have preliminary versions of fswatcher
> that uses either inotify or FAM in SVN. Did you have a hand in that?

Yes, we briefly discussed the subject and I sent Enrico a preliminary
version of a FAM based fswatcher. I don't know if it's clean enough
and if Enrico will push it in svn.

I just checked out his inotify version and sent a (somewhat ugly)
patch needed to build it on my setup.

Good luck with Objective C
Philippe, still learning !
--
Un journaliste demanda un jour à Félix Leclerc ce qu'il pensait de la
civilisation. Il répondit : "Ce serait bien!".