Re: StarOffice Wrapper

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: StarOffice Wrapper
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 00:21:27 +0100

Hi Chris,

On 1/17/07, Andreas Höschler <ahoesch@smartsoft.de> wrote:
[...]
However, I have no chance to drag the icon into the dock.The icon
appears only for a second during startup of the application. Then it
disappears. We are using the latest WindowMaker from blastwave.
Any ideas what's wrong?

Try the "Emulate Application Icon" checkbox in the "Advanced Options"
section of the application window's attributes panel.

Thanks for the hint! But which version of StarOffice are you referring to? We have StarOffice 7 right now. I checked Tools - Options and got a bunch of option pages but found "Emulate Application Icon" nowhere???

Is this a new feature of StarOffice 8? What am I missing?

Thanks,

  Andreas