FOSDEM and T-Shirts

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: FOSDEM and T-Shirts
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:13:11 +0100

I think when I come to FOSDEM I'll bring about 10 black t-shirts with the attached white silk-screen printing (no flock print this time hopefully) on it. Each t-shirt would cost me roughly about 20 Euros (which I advance) so since I am not Croesus (as we say in german) I can't bring more. I hope 10 piece will at least be enough for the folks at the desk and in the dev-room.

See you soon, Lars

p.s.: I corrected the position and shape dorsal fin compared to the last version (where it was placed to close to the tail fin)