Re: GWorkspace mdextractor problem

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: GWorkspace mdextractor problem
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 03:41:46 +0100

On 2007-02-12 20:45:48 +0100 Philippe Roussel <p.o.roussel@free.fr> wrote:

I couldn't find (with limited testing, I admit) something wrong on my filesystem. GWorkspace (and Nautilus and mc) shows the directory content without a glitch... I'll try to trace NSDirectoryEnumerator when I'll have time.

In NSDirectoryEnumerator nextObject method line 2149,

returnFileName = [dir.path stringByAppendingPathComponent: returnFileName];

returns dir.path if returnFileName starts with '~', it's really easy to reproduce. I've read stringByAppendingPathComponent code once and didn't get it but I'm sure you will figure it out easily.

Philippe, going to bed, at last :o)
--
You may be sure that the Americans will commit all the stupidities they can think of, plus some that are beyond imagination. Charles de Gaulle