Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:15:29 +0200

On 2/18/07, Nicola Pero <nicola.pero@meta-innovation.com> wrote:
Thanks! :-)

Many people in GNUstep seem to like looking at these historical layouts
(I find it fascinating myself, even if I never had a NeXTSTEP), so I
think we should add them, even if we're not actually likely to use them
... so I committed this. :-)

Thanks

PS: If Sergii can complete his mac one (should we call it 'apple' ?), we
could add that one as well ?

Actually, what I called openstep is what Graham proposed. Exept the
usage of /bin and /sbin
dirs. I will not commit my layout because of 98% of similarity with Graham's.

--
Sergii Stoian, ProjectCenter maintainer