Re: newStep icons v.0.2.1

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: newStep icons v.0.2.1
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:15:54 -0400

I think it would be a really good idea to use either different colored and/or bolder text for whatever you write.  It's really hard to see what all the package file are (bz2, tar, gz, rar, etc) unless the icon is 48x48.  This also applies to the new WebBrowser icon and some others mime icons.  You could also use larger font sizes over all as they are pretty small even on 48x48 icons.

These are just some suggestions!  I just feel it's kind of hard to differentiate between some of the file types because the text is very hard to see.

Stefan