Maintainer wanted for Grr RSS Reader

From: Günther Noack
Subject: Maintainer wanted for Grr RSS Reader
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 00:18:46 +0200

Hi!

Due to various reasons, I am unable to continue development on the Grr RSS Reader application and the RSSKit framework.

As there has been no reply from the Etoile project, where Grr is currently hosted, I am hoping to find a new maintainer here. Although hosted there, Grr is completely free of Etoile dependencies. It's also okay for me if the project moves to another location.

The code is modular[1], well-documented[2] and has a clear architecture. If you're interested, get in touch with me. :-)

More about it can be found on my weblog:
http://guenthernoack.de/2007/04/18/maintainers-wanted/

Regards,
Günther

[1] http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/etoile/trunk/Etoile/Services/User/Grr/ Components/ [2] http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/etoile/trunk/Etoile/Services/User/Grr/ Documentation/