Re: Alpenstep workshop proposal

From: Graham J Lee
Subject: Re: Alpenstep workshop proposal
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 01:05:14 +0100

\On 10 Jun 2007, at 23:39, Gerold Rupprecht wrote:

Dear Gnusteppers,

I have made enquiries and have the following proposition for you:

Date: weekend of 1rst of September (Saturday to Sunday) (next available date would be weekend 29th of september)
Place: Les Marecottes, Valais Switzerland
Maps:           http://www.marecottes.ch/images/acces/carte_suisse.gif
                        http://www.marecottes.ch/images/acces/plan.jpg
Hotel:  http://www.hdm.ch/index-en.htm
[...]

Thanks for your interest.

I'm interested in going, but need to confirm with [newEmployers legalArray] that I can still contribute copyright-assigned code. If so I'd be interested in working on fixing holes in -base, and anything interesting about GSWeb/SOPE sort of stuff ;-)

Cheers,
Graham.