Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 01:32:45 +0200

Le 20 juil. 07 à 14:42, Gerold Rupprecht a écrit :

Dear Fred and fellow GNUsteppers,

I have spoken with Niklaus Schaller this morning. We discussed Alpenstep and fixing a date and place.

Niklaus will be presenting a paper at a four day conference in Denmark. There is a strong possibility that he can make it for Alpenstep at Les Marecottes on the weekend of September 1st. He has to find out which day he presents and is still waiting for a reply before giving a final answer. He suggests we go ahead with Les Marecottes for the weekend Sept. 1-2.

Let's decide for the place and date for Alpenstep as soon as possible so everyone can advance their preparations.

Fred, how are you for this date and place (Les Marecottes, September 1-2)?

Several of us think your presence will be very important. Can you confirm your presence?

Gurkan and myself are confirmed.

Riccardo Mottola has tentatively confirmed (needs to confirm with his work).

Can we get confirmations now for all others wishing to participate (Gregory? Fred? Richard? Nicola?)

I hope to come, but I'm not yet 100 % sure.

I need to know the following:
        Number of persons in your travel group?

1

        Estimated arrival date and time?
        Length of stay?

I can adapt myself to other people choice.

        Airport pickup?

No, I will probably come by car or train.

        Special needs?
        Food allergies?

No.

Note that Gurkan will bring a projector and two network switches. I will bring two PC's and my NeXTstation.

We ask you to bring a network cable if required.

Remember to bring an electricity adapter for your computer if required.

ok

Cheers,
Quentin.

--