Focus issues

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Focus issues
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:19:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi * ,

I launch an app (from a xterm/rxvt).
This app display 5 windows ( empty ) with nothing inside.

1) Click on the xterm
2) Click on the first window of your app  ( without released the mouse )

The titlebar is not in correct state ( focused ). I think that GNUstep
know that the window manager is focused but not the  Window Manager ).
When you released the mouse it become ok.

Note: it does *not* happen when you use internal WindowDecoration

Something wrong but it is quite difficult to trace.

I'm not familar with Xlib but XSetInputFocus seems to be call correctly (
setintpustfocus in XGServerWindow ).

Does something is locking during the mouse is pressed ?

Window Manager: wmaker

Fabien