Re: ProjectCenter Status

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter Status
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:47:51 -0400

I just thought of a feature that would be nice having in PC, even though I'm not sure it would make sense for this to be a PC thing.  That would be to build projects that don't have a PC.project file by just running it's GNUmakefile.  I, like most people using GNUstep, build all packages from source and would appreciate not having to open a terminal.  PC already builds software from their GNUmakefile anyway, so my not not need a PC.project file?

Anyway, that's just an idea.  If you don't think it's a good idea to have in PC no need to worry!

Stefan