Doubleclicking NSTextView

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Doubleclicking NSTextView
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:09:19 +0200

Hi all,

on MacOSX one can select an empty line by double-clicking on it. You can also select the contents (select all) of an NSTextField by doubleclicking on the space behind the (short) string.

-- doubleclick here - -
                                  \/
dog                                                  |

Under GNUstep you have to hit the string otherwise it does not work. Selecting empty lines by doubleclicking is not possible at all under GNUstep. I will look into this later today, but since this is so annoying I suppose somebody has already tried to take care of this (and failed)!? :-( Is this a greater problem with the current NSTextView architecture?

Thanks,

  Andreas