[ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.27

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.27
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:19:56 +0200

Hi all,

>From the NEWS file

         * Fix keyboard handling in the day view
         * Add store creation in preferences dialog
         * Load iCal stores asynchronously
         * Fix keyboard navigation in preferences dialog

>From the TODO file

         * support iCalendar VTODO components ?
         * alerts and user notification (visual, by mail etc)
         * text search
         * list view of all items ?
         * build a framework to allow other applications to access the data ?

I haven't found what's causing problem on OpenBSD for Sebastian
Reitenbach and I don't have time to continue investigation (It was the
first time I installed OpenBSD and I had a hard time getting a
functional system...). I would appreciate help on this issue.

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.27.tar.gz
http://www.octets.fr/projets/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.27.tar.gz

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, as always !

Regards,
Philippe
--
Linux, le système qui exploite l'ordinateur pas l'utilisateur