Re: Site Redesign (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopar

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Site Redesign (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:20:49 -0500

On Nov 11, 2007 5:19 PM, Jesse Ross <gnustep@jesseross.com> wrote:
Obviously I'd like to be involved, but it would be
nice to have a team of others managing things like updating the API
docs, compiling a list of applications and screenshots, and providing
text for the pages.

I'd like to be involved as well (I gotta help somewhere :)), but I'm worthless when it comes to web page specific stuff (all I can do is HTML).  However, I would like to help with the content (things you mentioned: list of apps/screenshots, provide text, helps with API docs).

Initially, I think we'll need something like a "committee" (like the Senate's Budget Committee, etc) so that work can be done independently from the rest of the project, and just get back with Greg (he's the chief maintainer after all) for progress reports and what not.

Stefan