Installing Étoilé or CAIRO (Was - So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable deve

From: Mark Grice
Subject: Installing Étoilé or CAIRO (Was - So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development option)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:27:36 -0500

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this but...

I see references in people's reply to:

Etoile, Cameleon, and Cairo. They seem to be code branches of what I
have... so, how does a noob go about getting them? Or should I even
bother (meaning are they too unstable to use right now?) Is there
somewhere that describes what the branches are, and how to install
them?

Do I have to download them and then compile it? How does that work
exactly, and are there any kind of step-by-step instructions somewhere
I can go to? I hate to bother you all with Noob questions... but I am
not sure how to get this...