Re: Tasks for GNUstep going forward...

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Re: Tasks for GNUstep going forward...
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:34:09 +0000

Hello,

Just following on from the forum software, phpbb seems quite feature rich. But what I wanted to talk about was their website. It's very open, it makes them seems very approachable. They have a google map and bios of the developers mashed-up, which I like, http://www.phpbb.com/about/map/ .

There about page is also very informative, and is broken into logical sections which makes it assessable for the first time visitor.

Could pick up some tips from these folks.

Check out the software here,
http://www.phpbb.com/community/

Regards,

Dan