[ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.35

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.35
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:13:01 +0100

Hi all,

I've just released SimpleAgenda 0.35. SimpleAgenda is an easy to use
agenda and calendar application supporting events (appointments) and
tasks. For more informations, see

http://coyote.octets.fr/simpleagenda

Dependencies
============

GNUstep Startup 0.19.0
libical 0.27

Download
========

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.35.tar.gz

What's new
==========

Not much :o)

version 0.35 (2007/12/31)
        * Fix (fingers crossed) timezone bugs and current day timer
          (bug report by Dennis Leeuw)
        * New website at http://coyote.octets.fr/simpleagenda

As always, comments, bug reports and suggestions will be appreciated.
Bonus points will go to the braves souls using the new website which
is a Trac instance. Ask me for a login/password and start writing !

Philippe
--
If nested functions are answer, you've got the wrong question. Al Viro