Fw: Invitation for GNUStep to Southern California Linux Expo 7x

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Fw: Invitation for GNUStep to Southern California Linux Expo 7x
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:53:52 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I am wondering if there's anyone out in CA or near CA which can attend this.  I might be able to, but it would be a pretty big expense for me since I live in MD.

I'm wondering if using the money we have saved could be used for the creation of a display or to pay for T-shirts and other things.

I want to get the ball rolling on this so that we can start thinking about what to do so that we can have a prescence at this show.

Ideas? Thoughts?

GC

Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer