Re: GNUStep on Windows

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUStep on Windows
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:20:15 -0600

On Oct 22, 2008, at 10:16 AM, Chris Karr wrote:

Unfortunately, while the Windows installation went smoothly on my Vista (32 bit) machine, I couldn't run any programs other than the launcher without incurring a crash. I don't know if this is a problem with my machine, or a more general issue (it's a pretty basic Vista setup), but if I can send crash reports somewhere, please let me know.

What version of the installer did you use? Note that version 0.20.0 through 0.20.2 were broken. I just released version 0.20.3 a few days ago so you should try that.

Otherwise send crashes/bug reports to bug-gnustep@gnu.org