Re: NSNumber Bug

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: NSNumber Bug
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:29:44 +0000

On 27 Oct 2008, at 16:29, Andreas Höschler wrote:

The version of GNustep I use is a couple of months old (probably even a bit older). Upgrading to CVS is no option right now since I need Etoile. I implemented your patch but this did not do the trick!? :-(

If you find anything else ...

Look in svn trunk for the change I did today to GSFormat.m ... I don't know if it will fix your problem, but it might be something to do with it.