Re: ANN: ProjectCenter 0.5.0

From: Peter Cooper
Subject: Re: ANN: ProjectCenter 0.5.0
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:18:54 +0100

On 2008-10-26 05:05:31 +0100 Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento@yahoo.com> wrote:

[about lots of improvements]

I do like the additional stability too! Many thanks.

One of the thngs I'd like to have, to help people quickly begin building NSDocument-based applications, is a project type which is already setup with a "MyDocument" nib and stub class for it and some very simple plumbing needed to get started.

I've hacked together a modified version of the Application project type called DocumentApplication, but is this the right way forward? Is it better to use the existing Application project and extend it to copy a diferent set of files into the project based on some kind of user choice?

Regards

Peter