Re: our Devroom - what do we want to do there - call for papers

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: our Devroom - what do we want to do there - call for papers
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:46:43 +0100

Hi Lars,

Le 6 janv. 09 à 01:57, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf a écrit :

I would like to add some personal favorites I'd like to see at FOSDEM:

- Some updates about what is going on with Étoilé - I read the blog on http://etoileos.com/news/ from time to time and David's runtime stuff, the Smalltalk Integration, Quentin's CoreObject stuff and all the other things interest me very much. Étoilé guys, are you listening? Maybe you can update the talks of your last hackathon a little bit and (re)present those on FOSDEM this year.

Thanks for organizing all that :-)
I don't think I'll be able to come to the FOSDEM this year though. There is still a little chance, but that remains unlikely. If somebody else from Étoilé comes (Nicolas may be…), I can surely give some slides and stuff to demo.

Cheers,
Quentin.