Spring Hackathon, May 12.

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Spring Hackathon, May 12.
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:20:45 +0000

Hi Everyone,

We have a room booked in Swansea University from May 12 to 15, as Quentin suggested. I hope this will be convenient for everyone (except Jesse, who gets his own personal hackathon in March).

As you may have noticed, the pound has collapsed against both the euro and the dollar, so it should by very cheap for anyone coming from outside the UK this year.

Please can anyone who is interested in coming let me know as far in advance as possible?

David