Schedule for GNUstep + Etoilé + OpenGroupware.org DevRoom

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Schedule for GNUstep + Etoilé + OpenGroupware.org DevRoom
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 03:54:20 +0100

Hi Pascal,

here is the schedule for the GNUstep + Etoilé + OpenGroupware.org DevRoom. As you can see, two slots on late sunday are still open, we're trying to fill those - but nothing is final yet (I try to organise some talk myself if time permits - currently I have a quite tough workload at my day job so I can't promise anything).

However, we will announce it here:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2009#Dev- Room_Presentations_and_Events

so maybe you can include this link into your folders so people can check for late time announcements

Our schedule hasn't changed that much - besides the pushing of the first saturday's talk one hour later. See attachment.

regards,

        Lars