Re: IMPORTANT: Materials for SCALE... need the old FOSDEM handouts and b

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Materials for SCALE... need the old FOSDEM handouts and brocures..
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:35:18 -0800 (PST)

I would like the text to emphasize the fact that we're going more for Cocoa now than for OpenStep.   Although we will always be OpenStep compatible, for *marketing* purposes, we want to emphasize our strengths in the Cocoa arena.

Very savvy developers will understand that OpenStep is the predecessor of Cocoa... but, most will see the word OpenStep and assume "dead and static."

I'm going to rewrite some of the text for these and, hopefully, we can update some of the images as well.

GC
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer