NSScrollView/NSTableView resizing in Gorm

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: NSScrollView/NSTableView resizing in Gorm
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:20:05 +0100

I dragged a NSTableView into a window in Gorm and I want to resize it there. For some reasons only the containing NSScrollView resizes when I drag the small red anchors around, the nested NSTableView doesn't adapt its size. I tried dragging while holding down modifier keys like shift, control and so on, nothing worked.

The only way to change the NSTableView's size is to have at least two columns in it, resize the columns' width and delete the rightmost column in the end because that can't be changed in width.

I am using a SVN version of GNUstep (including Gorm) from about two days ago.

What I am missing?

thanks,

        Lars