Re: FOSDEM 2009 Recap

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2009 Recap
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:26:48 +0100

Am 09.02.2009 um 17:18 schrieb Jesse Ross:

Was there anyone who was at FOSDEM this year who would be willing to write up a recap for those of us unable to attend?

I planned this for today night. Always be a little slow with the old horses (as a german saying goes), I am currently at work and there I have to: work.

If you're so impatient i'd advise to come to FOSDEM next year and experience it first hand ;-)

I'm interested in hearing how well attended the presentations were and if there was any general audience feedback or suggestions for the project as a whole.

J.

regards,

        Lars