Re: no text shown in menus and windows

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: no text shown in menus and windows
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:04:19 +0000

On 17 Feb 2009, at 10:57, David Ayers wrote:

Am Dienstag, den 17.02.2009, 09:50 +0100 schrieb Sebastian Reitenbach:

I just installed gnustep-startup-0.22.0 on opensuse 11.0, i386, further I
installed Gorm, Renaissance and GDL2 from svn. When I startup Gorm or
DBModeler, then in the menus and windows there is no text shown. Everything
seems to work fine, but I have to guess where to click (:
I see a lot of the following messages scrolling in the console:

It sounds like a -back or font issue.  I guess you have the same issue
with Ink?

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Ink

Cheers,
David

PS: Is ink in a public version control repository?  I thought it was
part of GAP but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Ink is in the GNUstep svn repository
iirc it's in the  gui examples in the 'tests' area.