Re: NSOpenGLView : Calling openGLContext causes exception

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSOpenGLView : Calling openGLContext causes exception
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:02:16 +0200

This really is horrible code, that cannot be commited in its current
form. I am willing to support this feature, but you or somebody else
will have to clean up the code first. You surely wouldn't like the whole
rest of GNUstep being written that way :-)
Passing a pointer through an X property is surely asking for trouble,
there has to be another solution.

Cheers
Fred

PS: Could you attach the patch the next time, inlining the code makes it
harder to apply a patch.