AClock and TimeUI

From: oren
Subject: AClock and TimeUI
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 23:12:14 -0700 (PDT)

I think AClock 3.0 was just released? but I found a crash when
changing frequency,
just replace RELEASE(timer) with [timer invalidate] should solve the
problem.

http://qstx.blogspot.com/2009/04/still-playing-with-tarzeaus-aclock.html

I am adding cuckoo and could be the last thing i'll do for AClock
beside
helping tarzeau fixing bugs.

About TimeUI (one shot in previous link)

This is a framework I made long time ago aims to provide widget set
for building
a new version of Agenda, but I am not interested in desktop &
utilities anymore,
for now, and may be years due to focusing on a GNUstep 3D framework.

So better release it away for anyone who is interested. The framework
also
include Gorm palette so you can easily add those clocks to your app if
you need on.
They are cell so they can be stacked in matrix. The hands can be
dragged around.
Or would even be nicer if you can just have them maintain in GNUstep
as a Gorm example
or something.

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/garma/cosmetic/frameworks/timeui/