Issue with NSLanguages in startup 0.23.0

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Issue with NSLanguages in startup 0.23.0
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:15:43 -0600

If I write into a shell

defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSLanguages "(Spanish)"

this is write in .GNUstep.conf file, but after the definition of
NSGlobalDomain. In other words, there are two NSGlobalDomain definition.
The first with my keys configuration, location, .... and the second only
with the language. Of course when I run an app this run then in english.
I need write manually the language in the first NSGlobalDomain
definition and erase the second. With this all work fine. But why? On
Windows work fine.