Re: Building GNUstep on Solaris

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: Building GNUstep on Solaris
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:02:12 +0100

Hello Saso,

Regarding the 'InstallGNUstep' script - it most likely assumes that
"make" = "gmake", which is only true on Linux and a few other platforms.
Editing InstallGNUstep to use 'gmake' instead could help resolve the
automatic compile issue.

I will check that!

As for the apps, I have no clue. I only ever compile and use
gnustep-make and gnustep-base on SunOS.

:-(

Looks like a loop/bug in gui. May be it's because I haven't installed fonts yet. Who knows. I will dig into that in a couple of hours.

Thanks a lot,

 Andreas